Dear North Primary School Families,
On behalf of the faculty and staff at North Primary School, I would like to welcome back those families that were a part of the North Primary School community last year. In addition, we would like to extend a warm welcome to all of our new students and their families. You are coming to a magnificent school. Our teachers and staff are passionate, caring, hardworking, and always willing to learn something new for the benefit of your children. We are a collaborative and driven group of individuals who take learning seriously while making personal connections to help our students succeed.
The 2022-2023 school year is officially underway! When visiting North Primary, you will see a few "new faces" that have joined our family:
- Miss Alexandra Uhing will be teaching learning support.
- Mrs. Nicole Ferraccio will be teaching second grade.
- Mr. Andrew Saporito will be teaching fourth grade.
- Mrs. Amanda Groff and Mrs. Ashley Moore will serve as classroom assistants in our learning support classrooms.
- Ms. Sierra Dawn Miller and Mr. Bobby Groff will serve as PCAs in our learning support program.
Once again, this year, we will be implementing our school-wide positive behavior plan at North Primary! Behavior expectations have been identified and will be recognized by the faculty and staff when students display these behaviors. Special event opportunities will occur every nine weeks with our school-wide positive behavior program. The Building a Cavalier will continue this year and will be awarded monthly.
I look forward to a positive and productive school year! If you ever have a question or a concern, please do not hesitate to contact me at the school or via email at [email protected].
Christine M. Ross